Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jacksjj

In thrust we trust.
So there is/was supposed to be a big meeting between the unions and the RAH leadership this week sometime to discuss the facts/get the company to stick to ONE story. Any idea when this is supposed to be for sure, or what was said? As always, due to "confidentiality agreements", our EXCO isn't telling us JACK. While that's a whole different conversation... anyone have any info?

And I'll get it over with for all you commandos out there. "RAH SUCKS" "We took YX jobs." "Crap 190 rates." "BB is a holy warrior." "Scabs." etc. etc. Okay, it's already been said. No need to repeat.

Thanks.

I am surprised that your reps aren't telling you guys what is up. FAPA released the following information this morning...

FAPA Negotiation Update

Your BOD just returned from Indianapolis after a productive meeting with each of the represented pilot groups that now comprise the RAH "family". The following items of interest were agreed to in principle and the details will be distributed to each pilot by end of business 10/17/09.

1. SLI has been completed and agreed to by all parties and will become effective 11/01/09. The Master Seniority List was established utilizing a combination of DOH, Longevity, Category and Class fence, no windfall, fair and equitable methodology, followed by the selection of straws. RAH EXCO chose the shortest straw, therefor their entire pilot group will be stapled to the middle of the list, below FAPA and YX, but above SWAPA. (SWA was acquired yesterday).

2. Any future vacancies will be eligible to all pilots, with vacancies decided out of seniority order based upon the fastest completion time of the following obstacle course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LFxqti2lD4&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=DEBAAD3502CAB65E

More details to follow.

In unity,

FAPA BOD

Wouldn't surprise me in the least....

I'm gonna have a hell of a time on that course.

Last edited:
I am surprised that your reps aren't telling you guys what is up. FAPA released the following information this morning...

FAPA Negotiation Update

Your BOD just returned from Indianapolis after a productive meeting with each of the represented pilot groups that now comprise the RAH "family". The following items of interest were agreed to in principle and the details will be distributed to each pilot by end of business 10/17/09.

1. SLI has been completed and agreed to by all parties and will become effective 11/01/09. The Master Seniority List was established utilizing a combination of DOH, Longevity, Category and Class fence, no windfall, fair and equitable methodology, followed by the selection of straws. RAH EXCO chose the shortest straw, therefor their entire pilot group will be stapled to the middle of the list, below FAPA and YX, but above SWAPA. (SWA was acquired yesterday).

2. Any future vacancies will be eligible to all pilots, with vacancies decided out of seniority order based upon the fastest completion time of the following obstacle course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LFxqti2lD4&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=DEBAAD3502CAB65E

More details to follow.

In unity,

FAPA BOD

SS, LMFAO that was good

So there is/was supposed to be a big meeting between the unions and the RAH leadership this week sometime to discuss the facts/get the company to stick to ONE story. Any idea when this is supposed to be for sure, or what was said? As always, due to "confidentiality agreements", our EXCO isn't telling us JACK. While that's a whole different conversation... anyone have any info?

And I'll get it over with for all you commandos out there. "RAH SUCKS" "We took YX jobs." "Crap 190 rates." "BB is a holy warrior." "Scabs." etc. etc. Okay, it's already been said. No need to repeat.

Thanks.

In our webcast yesterday, our MEC said that the additional 10 E190s will not result in any recalls at RAH or YX. It will mostly be shuffling around of planes and pilots.
WTF? That's a lot of planes. Is RAH losing a contract somewhere else?

FAPA Negotiation Update

More details to follow.

In unity,

FAPA BOD

Last edited:
7 CRJ's in the Continental system get returned first quarter. Also, the United 145's are done on December 31st. I think some or all of the 145's will replace the Skywest CRJ's at Midwest Connect.

I am surprised that your reps aren't telling you guys what is up. FAPA released the following information this

Actually, the hallway janitors assistant at Fort Fumble told me it would be a random selection amongst these events, Ken Blankenship will be the guest judge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU_Mq6fpMhg&feature=related

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back