• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

RAH buys Midwest!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is absolutely the beginning (or at least the middle) of the end of our beloved career. While I don't blame the pilots of RPA (YET!), the management has sunken to a new level. I understand about shareholders and the company's obligation to them, but c'mon. Pretty soon you are going to have 13 year olds flying 747s for lollipops and pop rocks....

This disgusts me!

Our Union(and all you kool-aid drinkers) better man up on this contract coming up!!!!!!!!!

whats going on around here is BS. From an S5 guy(living in MKE), i'm sorry to all you Midex guys. I wanted to be there since I was a kid.

FD75

How about national? Christ! More ALPA jobs down the crapper and no spine from ALPO!

Frontier isn't ALPA. And the MidEx jobs have been swirling the bowl for about a year now. As bizarre as all this is, regrettably its a minimal impact in expectations for the poor MEH guys.

Thats funny that you actually think the company tell us anything. Hell our union barely tell us anything. Bad things are going to happen. There is no way that a merger/consolidation will happen without either the scope clause of RAH or the scope of F9 being broken. As far as Midwest is concerned unfortunately I think more good pilots are going to get screwed in the game MGMT. is playing. Nobody at RAH knows what is going on, and to be honest with you I don't think many guys like what is going on. We are just pawns and all we can do is vote down whatever TA comes across the table (we are in contract negotiations) and hope that the guys in the Teamster offices work something out with the Union guys over at F9. Sure many of us would love to fly an Airbus for Frontiers pay rates, that is why we all joined this industry, but there are also many of us that are happy with our 145, 8 minute drive commute to work and most nights in our own bed. IAnyone other than Bedford that says they know what is will happen is full of it. Also anyone who actually thinks any of this is the pilot groups fault in anyway doesn't have a clue.

That is sad. I hope those people are over 50 that feel that way.

Latest resources

Back