Racist BA Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Report brought to you by Pampers.....

-People's skin just keeps getting thinner and thinner-eventually, there will not be one adult left on the planet.

I knew that you just had to be one of the first to chime in on this thread......defending racism as usual, pinhead.

Privileged angry white men speaking out on racism.....hoooh boy.:rolleyes:

I actually applaud BA for keeping it in-house and telling this ******************************bag that it's between him and the other dude.

I much prefer man-up instead of the end run to management to get you fired.

Gup

Though I think the childish behavior among pilots gets old (40+ year old captains acting like 15 year olds who have never had sex before), I would agree that if a flight officer were to say something that I thought was totally out of line, better to just say "look man, I don't want to hear that" than file complaints every time it happens.

....... Just listening to what their say on "those yanks" are, made my blood boil...

(Cathay should even be a bit worse)

Those Yanks!?!?!? Now I'm outraged! Can I sue anyone? I mean, I'll probably lose sleep over this, with the mental anguish and all.

Privileged angry white men speaking out on racism.....hoooh boy.:rolleyes:

Here we go-

"Da man" keeping you down, again?

-I am not any more priviledged than you are, moron! I earned every atom in everything I possess-and paid for all my school and training myself! I was not born or raised rich or privileged. You can suck a fatty, charlie-trying to blame me and all other "priviledged angry white men" for all your troubles.

-It sure is easier to blame everyone else rather than admitting you are a freaking loser by means of your own decisions!

Last edited:
Is the term "rag-head" not politically correct?
I've heard that this is indeed politically incorrect. Since the fabric used is not a rag but more closely resembles a bedsheet. The correct term is:

Sheet-head.

Here we go-

"Da man" keeping you down, again?

-I am not any more priviledged than you are, moron! I earned every atom in everything I possess-and paid for all my school and training myself! I was not born or raised rich or privileged. You can suck a fatty, charlie-trying to blame me and all other "priviledged angry white men" for all your troubles.

-It sure is easier to blame everyone else rather than admitting you are a freaking loser by means of your own decisions!

I think the thread was about "Da man" using racial profiling, jokes, slurs, etc... in a professional setting. It is wrong, yet it is accepted...and defended. GREAT flame bait though!

In the case of African Americans, 300 hundred years of slavery, 100 hundred years of defacto discrimination and disenfranchisement and all is fair now? Don't examine the legacy left behind of higher unemployment, lower wages, infant mortality rates etc. let's just call them losers and wash our hands of the legacy of dicrimination and prejudice. :rolleyes:

I'm not African American, but from where I sit, looking at the history of this country, I think it's fair to say that the playing fields not as level as you might presume.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back