RAA guarantees interview with ALG N ACA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Unemployd_n_FLL

Hello fellow aviators. I just wanted to know if anyone here as any information on a Flight School in Deland Florida called RAA(Regional Airline Academy). They have a bridge program that guarantees and interview with Allegheny Airlines, ACA and Trans State Airline after Completion.

Since Allegheny still as pilots on furlougs and Trans State is not currently hire, the program sound like a scam to rip off desperate pilots looking to remain in aviation. The cost of the Bridge Program is $4000. Any Info( good or bad ) would be greatly appreciated.

RAA

Me too, I asked to speak with a former student and they never got back to me. I was going to speak to a student, and given a positive review, contact ACA and ask them about the program, and then visit the site. Since they never got back to me on the former student I decided it was probably not a good idea.

Just curious, what does this "bridge program" offer. Is it turbine time or something? Aside from the obvious....Money in RAAs bank account.

Regional Airline Academy

The progam run for four weeks and consist of 30 hour of Sim...AST 300..ground prep for the ATP written. ground school on FAR 121 Procedures and CRM training. CRJ and DASH 8 Systems. Blah Blah Blah.

Check Website of more Details.
Raajobs.com

Latest resources

Back