R.I.P PIT Petting Zoo!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mav204

This is an R.I.P. for all the animals who died in the massacre so those planes and pilots can take away all the jobs at MidWest Airlines. Also R.I.P Midwest pilots who were Furloughed because their "fellow pilots" (RAH) have sold themselves to the devil to fly the RJ-170/175 for crapy wages and contract!

There was a petting zoo and I wasn't notified?

WTMF?

So who pi55ed in your cheerios? I think this little rant has been discussed at great length already. Did something change? Here is a quick rehash..lets end this one now. RAH pilots did not ask to do this flying, nor did they choose to do it. RAH pilots did not "sell" themselves in any way by taking concessions or deferring compensation to get this flying. Midwest pilots did not ask to lose the flying. They were not consulted in this process. RAH pilots have filed complaints against RAH management, currently in the courts in accordance with the RLA. Midwest pilots have filed complaints against their management, currently in the courts in accordance with the RLA. Neither pilot group is willing to take an illegal job action regarding this matter. Both unions are talking and coordinating their legal battles with each other to the extent necessary. RAH pilots have no legal authority to refuse Midwest flying that ends up on their schedule. Most RAH pilots who do the Midwest flying truly despise it, and find the job quite miserable. There are no scabs in this deal, just victims of management.

Now please keep your hate to yourself. It serves no purpose at this time.

So who pi55ed in your cheerios? I think this little rant has been discussed at great length already. Did something change? Here is a quick rehash..lets end this one now. RAH pilots did not ask to do this flying, nor did they choose to do it. RAH pilots did not "sell" themselves in any way by taking concessions or deferring compensation to get this flying. Midwest pilots did not ask to lose the flying. They were not consulted in this process. RAH pilots have filed complaints against RAH management, currently in the courts in accordance with the RLA. Midwest pilots have filed complaints against their management, currently in the courts in accordance with the RLA. Neither pilot group is willing to take an illegal job action regarding this matter. Both unions are talking and coordinating their legal battles with each other to the extent necessary. RAH pilots have no legal authority to refuse Midwest flying that ends up on their schedule. Most RAH pilots who do the Midwest flying truly despise it, and find the job quite miserable. There are no scabs in this deal, just victims of management.

Now please keep your hate to yourself. It serves no purpose at this time.

How long do you guys have before you have to turnover the keys to the Midwest pilots?

It's a beautiful thing, baby! A real win-win situation for RAH and the survival of Midwest Airlines.

You can't be serious. The whole "new plan" put out by management at Midwest was with gas prices exceeding $125/barrel. Now that oil crashed to $40/barrel, it's easily survivable with a good management team.

You are only happy because your airline got new flying, and you might upgrade a year quicker. Believe me if you were a 20-year Midwest Captain losing your job because of this crap, you would not be happy.

Enjoy yours while it lasts, it's only a matter of time before you will be undercut by the next guy. Then we'll see if you still agree that "it's a real win-win situation and survival of Midwest Airlines."

Geez,dude you're kinda fast to pick up on things,aren't you.Don't worry-if the loads don't pick up ,Midwest is toast.

Latest resources

Back