• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

R/C Airshow Clip- B29 Dropping Bell X1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks Birdstrike! I heard about this plane from a CO 737 friend of mine but until you actually see it you don't get the whole picture. Awesome.

It's nice to see one of these where hundreds of hours of work doesn't end up in a pile of splinters.

If these guys think this is cool, wait til they actually get to see a woman's vagina.

I guess having a 5-year-old son makes my perspective of what is cool a little different. I thought it was impressive. But I do remember the old days before kids when my wife and I would non-rev out to Vega$ on a whim. (those were also the days when there were open seats and you could actually non-rev to Vegas) I'd love to tell y'all more but as the saying goes: What happens in Vega$ stays in Vega$.

What's a "guvment airlines" anyway? You flying those "Janet" flights or something?

It's pretty cool there Luke. Just having some fun with it, that's all. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. My standard of "cool" has also taken a hit over the past couple of years.

"Guvment Airlines" is a private little air carrier run by my Uncle Sam.

No problem brother. I suppose I am a little biased anyway, being a Bell pilot and all, even if it's not Bell Aircraft anymore. Year before last I got a chance to have Mr. Yeager as a passenger on my flight. He signed my hard copy flight plan and I have an X-1 model with his autograph.

Latest resources

Back