• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Quickest Passport service?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have to interject something I forgot. Renewals can be done fairly fast and in my case since I needed it yesterday I used my congressman. Heck how many here knew the USPS would deliver on Sun...I sure didnt...but that is when I got mine.
As far as getting a new passport, it will be more than it takes to renew one. If you travel on conjuction with your job or have airline ticket already purchased you can cut down your wait time but otherwise you go in the normal queue.

Simple answer is go to the State Depts web site it it will tell you what you need to have for rapid processing and where the nearest passport offices are. You can make an appoinment if you live with in a reasonable distance but I wouldn't get my hopes up for same day service if you have never had a passport before.

Thanks for all the feedback.. it looks like our local post office does everything, apps, photos etc.. will try the expedited 20 day service for $59 extra..

Alot of online companies out there, tough to know which ones do a good job for such a high end fee, seems best to just hand walk it myself..

I have to interject something I forgot. Renewals can be done fairly fast and in my case since I needed it yesterday I used my congressman. Heck how many here knew the USPS would deliver on Sun...I sure didnt...but that is when I got mine.

Wait wait wait.... hold up. The post office delivered on Sunday? Seriously?

Wait wait wait.... hold up. The post office delivered on Sunday? Seriously?

Yup, that is correct. Who knew that the Post Office worked on Sun. It is for special deliveries only,

Just walk in with all your paperwork in order to the nearest Passport Processing Center. YOU NEED an appointment. You'll walk out with your new passport.

Its not quite that easy. You have to show need to get that kinda service.

I paid for the "expidite" serivce, recieved my passport in the mail 8 days later, it cost me $127.00.

anyone try going to the passport office with an int'l non rev reservation? I called the number to make an appointment, and it says that you must be travelling within 2 weeks yada yada. Anyone gone without a ticket or just made a nonrev listing to get by?

Latest resources

Back