Quick time, Please!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CLECA

Help!!! I have a friend who is looking at getting back into aviation after about a ten year hiatus. He was employed by a commuter before (so he has the time( and wants to know what he should do to get a regional job. Where to get the time and where is the best and quickest to do so. Any info you guys/gals might have would be great!!!! Thanks!!!

CLECA said:
Help!!! I have a friend who is looking at getting back into aviation after about a ten year hiatus. He was employed by a commuter before (so he has the time( and wants to know what he should do to get a regional job. Where to get the time and where is the best and quickest to do so. Any info you guys/gals might have would be great!!!! Thanks!!!

You fly for the airlines don't you? If so, you should be able to help him out.

Yes and I will do what I can but he hasn't flown an airplane in 10 years. No one is going to hire him unless he gets some time under his belt in the last couple of months. Where can he get time quickly and affordable yet still quality time and instruction?

I sat out for 2.5 years. When I decided to return, I went to All ATP's and got my ATP. I had a job within 2 months.

Latest resources

Back