Quick Thanks to SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

astroglider

Just a quick note of thanks for the SWA crew holding ahead of us on arrival to PHL yesterday 3/19. We were running out of holding time/fuel and getting ready to divert to Allentown when SWA offered to let us ahead of them in line for PHL. I believe it was SWA 837 or 1837? ATC was jammed and they were working a Brickyard jet declaring MIN Fuel...we weren't fuel critical but we were within minutes of diverting......thanks to SWA our pax arrived in PHL instead of taking a lengthy delay in ABE.

Thanks from Delta

Well, I hope you made an appropriate credit-where-credit-is-due PA to your pax? (just kidding!)

Always nice to hear there's still some 'Pay it Forward' going on out there.

Delta,

Glad we could help. I've had nothing but great experiences on your jumpseat.

shootr

and your F/A uniforms look better then ours!

It was swa873. I imagine you were coming from ATL on the DPNT arrival holding at terri or cdear lake. I know the captain personally and have told him your thanks. He's a bud of mine. take care.

Glad to hear it

Just a quick note of thanks for the SWA crew holding ahead of us on arrival to PHL yesterday 3/19. We were running out of holding time/fuel and getting ready to divert to Allentown when SWA offered to let us ahead of them in line for PHL. I believe it was SWA 837 or 1837? ATC was jammed and they were working a Brickyard jet declaring MIN Fuel...we weren't fuel critical but we were within minutes of diverting......thanks to SWA our pax arrived in PHL instead of taking a lengthy delay in ABE.

Thanks from Delta

I am a commuter out of SLC and you guys along with Skywest are a class act. It's nice to hear something postive on this forum.

PT

Glad to hear it

Thanks from Delta

I am a commuter out of SLC and you guys along with Skywest are a class act. It's nice to hear something postive on this forum.

PT

Latest resources

Back