Quick question for SWA guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chillidawg

I wanted to start studying a little bit for SWA (hope there is a class soon) and I just got off one of their planes. The new hire First Officer said I should look into John Pansmith, or something like that for general operating procedures, 737 stuff, checklists etc.... Help me out if you know of this guy or anything eles. Much appreciated!
The Chilli D:eek:

Dawg..

The stuff you need is from a guy named John Pansmith..They are called PASS cards..

Pass
1801 W. Wisteria Drive
Chandler AZ 85248
Or
480-963-6399
Or
[email protected]

They are pretty much the best cards for the money out there and are specfic to SWA procedures and limitations..

Every new hire class gets together a bulk order the first week and saves some bucks on shipping..

John works on the honor system..If you call him up and ask for the cards he will ship them to you second day and ask that you either send them back or send a check when you get them..

I think that there are something like 300 cards total and cover both the FOM as well as FRM..Some of the cards are good to know stuff more suited for captains but the green hashed as well as the red hashed cards are MUST KNOW items..

If you happen to have gone to a school that taught SWA profiles and callouts they are also MUST KNOW items..

If you have any more questions please feel free to PM me..

Mike
MLBWINGBORN

YO Mike:

Do you remember what is he charging for the cards? and how much did you save from the group rate?

(Hopefully they have a lot of pictures on them... he he)

Thanks-

LearAv8r-

Sorry i took so long..

I forgot about this thread..John gets $40 for the cards and $5 for shipping..

Mike
MLBWINGBORN

Latest resources

Back