Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

casper1nine

liberal radical party ldr
hello all. i am wanting to purchase the pro edition of logbook pro. just have one question. if i download the software onto one computer, can i then use it on another? specifically, i am planning to buy a new computer in a few months, and don't want to buy software twice. can anybody who has used lbp give me the scoop?

-casper

I just purchased a new computer...actually, I purchased it a few months ago so it's old technology now :) but really, just download the logbook pro software onto your new computer. All you have to do to activate it is enter your user name/password or activation code (can't remember which, but I think activation code sounds right) that you recieved when you ordered the program. I misplaced mine (since I have had the program for nearly 4 years) and all it took was a quick email and I had it in hand.

Generally softwares a licensed for one computer at a time. So you can install it on Computer A, and if you installed it on Computer B, you must uninstall it from Computer A.

*However* the "feds" aren't going to come knocking down your door b/c you installed it on both at the same time.

...but, from what I understand, the synchronization feature will not work without the pro edition. (who cares, just use one computer)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back