Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

airgator

FUBIJAR
An email I got from a unit says: "Application packages should include the following items: 1. AF Form 1288 (Application for Ready Reserve assignment)" I thought that was a form 24, regardless, can I download a form 1288 online or do I need formflow? BTW I'm non-prior.

Form 1288

Airgator,

Go to www.af.mil
Select the Library link at the top
On the left side select Air Force and DOD forms
This should take you to the forms.

Unfortunately my computer locks up at this point. You should only need Adobe Acrobat. Hopefully this will help and you can get them here. I am pretty sure that I've been to this site with my "civilian" computer.

I'll try again later.

Slug

I've only ever seen it on FormFlow, but it would be great thing if they've finally converted it to a editable .pdf file. Monkeyplan.com has links to both the AF Pub site and to download Formflow (11 meg!!).
Here are two sites to download forms. Like Slug said, I've used these before from my home computer, but neither site seems to want to work tonight. Must be from all the people checking the AFI's this week.
http://afpubs.hq.af.mil/
http://www.e-publishing.af.mil/

Think of the 1288 as your application to the unit itself. It'll ask for things like education history, past work experience, past flying experience, unit you're desiring to join, etc. A little painful, but not too bad. After the personnelists get it, they forward it through the chain of command for approval. At the end, it'll also list your position number in the unit.
The 24 is the form to obtain a Reserve commission. Longer and more painful.
If you already have FormFlow but need the 1288.frl, shout me a holla and I'll email it to you.

Peace,
DP

Latest resources

Back