• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Quick 737 question

Gas Man

I fly RJ's!
Total Time
I was wondering if anyone has ordered the 737 "management Reference Guide" off the 737mrg.net site. I'm looking to study the 737 systems and was wondering if there was a better guide out there than this.

~~~^~~~

Total Time
7,500+
Who do you fly for? Almost every airline has someone who has put together 73 gouge.

This looks to have a lot of info:

http://www.b737.org.uk/

Last edited:

Fubijaakr

Seniority is Forever
Total Time
Enough
Don't buy Bill Bulfer's book. Unless, of course, you WANT to support a scab.

Gas Man

I fly RJ's!
Total Time
With the exception of the bone head that can't seem to answer a simple question without some lame political spin, thanks for the input guys!

ImbracableCrunk

Unregistered Un-User
Total Time
6AM
With the exception of the bone head that can't seem to answer a simple question without some lame political spin, thanks for the input guys!

I didn't know Bulfer was a scab when I bought the book. It might make a difference to you knowing that.