• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Questions Thread for Delta New Hires...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It looks like you live in the pac. west from your profile. If they call you at midnight at home, your show is actually 2pm local time MSP, so technically you still have 2 flights to get you in base.

There's no way to avoid getting a call at midnight, besides turning off your phone:)

I'm not gonna tell you what you should/should not do on probation, but I can tell you is that if you commute to reserve, you won't be too much fun to hang around. PM me if you need more help.

You're RIGHT! I didn't think about the time change, which goes in my favor being on the West coast. I'm still rolling the dice with delays and cancelations though, and I'll be a tired whiny a** H***, true. Maybe the new Colgan crash rules will stop me from commuting as well.

Thanks!!

2011 first year pay is 58 an hour, which is REALLY good for airlines, so I'm not complaining AT ALL. My rich Uncle helped me save up a decent first year FO fund to make it bearable, so no sweat. I just hope I'm flying with some good people, which I'm sure I am, judging by the company guys in my unit.

Latest resources

Back