Questions re Pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

another cfii

Is there any Pinnacle folks out there? Are they doing any interviews now? How long to wait for a class date? Do they have any furloughs right now?

I think most of the guys that just started class last week are furloughed Northwest guys. Mins are 1500 total/300 multi, but I'm sure you have to have well over 2000-3000 with turbine time....or come from GIA...sigh...I still don't understand why we did that??? I think we are giving furloughed Mesaba guys priority next???

I just had two resumes walked in there last month but I was barely at 1500 and 300. From what I've been told, they are giving preferential hiring to NWA and Mesaba furloughees and gulfstream. (someone correct me if I'm wrong please) I'm not too hopeful.

My class going on right now has 5 NWA Furloughs, 3 Pilot Referrals, and 2 GIA. They have a pool of 30 GIA to draw from and they have been interviewing referrals and NWA pretty consistantly the past few days. HR made it sound like they are looking for around another 200 this year.

Good Luck,

--03M

How much do the Gulfstream pilots have to pay?

Anybody who interviewed during the last few months know how long before class date after the interview? Have there been much cancelled class lately??

I haven't met anyone yet below 1500/300. I don't know if they are enforcing the PFT policy for referrals or not.

--03M

I haven't met anyone yet below 1500/300. I don't know if they are enforcing the PFT policy for referrals or not.

Thanks for the info! I'm guessing that Stephanie G. is still the pilot recuriter? If so I need to stop by Nonconnah next week and drop off a friends resume.

Latest resources

Back