Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

khsgt

Token White Guy
What is the best way to get an interview with Wal-Mart Corporate? I attempted e-mailing my resume, but it came back as undeliverable to the address they list on the website.

I feel as though I should be competitive, but who knows. Any help or insight would be helpful.

Also. I am familiar with starting pay, but what happens after year 1? What are you typical schedules like and how many nights a month do you make it home? Thanks in advance for all the help.

121 background
4000TT
3 Types
2100 Turbine PIC
Turboprop and Jet PIC experience
Checkairman

Last edited:
You know you have to share hotel rooms right? Ran into some guys up north working for them and they said that everyone shares hotel rooms. Thats about all I know, and they fly Citations.

You know you have to share hotel rooms right? Ran into some guys up north working for them and they said that everyone shares hotel rooms. Thats about all I know, and they fly Citations.

If that's "all you know"......that's pretty weak because they fly Lears!

Alright, come on now...even I know it's a mostly Lear fleet. Now...how bout some real answers??? Anybody?....Anybody?

I went thru the process about 2 years ago. The first contact is to set up a phone interview. When they call to set it up they inform you of the equipment(lear 35, 31), schedule(could be 800 hrs a year), and pay(42k). They have a domestic and Intl side of the dept. Then she went on to tell how you would be bottom of totem pole and could be 10 years for upgrade. I was told the pay was not negotiable. This would have been a pretty big cut in pay for me. Plus I've never flown more than 500 hours a year. So I told them I would pass. I appreciated them being up front about the terms. That was nice. But I was amazed they were getting folks to work for that. The info is 2 years old so take it for what its worth.

what about the 25 dollars a day perdium? I think you could do better as a Wal-Mart associate! I have read some of the threads from the wali-world guys, sounds like slave labor to me!

, and pay(42k).

But just remember that with the employee discount that comes out to like 81,500 regular dollars. All in all I have heard that QOL there is very good. Not sure if there is a 401K but that could make it worth the low pay in the long run. Just my $0.02.

Latest resources

Back