Questions about Frontier Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CKlimko

Hi, I'm not a pilot, just a student starting out the early stages of flying. But I was curious about Frontier Airlines (my preferred airline to fly for)...

I've been looking on their website for some time, and have yet to see any information for a pilot position.

My questions are-

What are the mins. for flight time, PIC, turbine, jet time, etc.?
Would should you have to be competitive? Any LOC's?
Can you hire onto the Airbus?
Is Denver the only domicile?
What are the trips like? (examples would be appreciated)
How many pilots on average do they hire a year? How many leave, get fired, or retire?

Thats about it, thanks to anyone who can answer some of these questions.

Cory Klimko
Student pilot

Hey Cory'

The best website to find all the info you could ever want to know about any airline is "aviationinterviews.com" This site is comprised of interview experiences from people who most recently interviewed for a particular airline. Just before the interview experience is the breakdown of the flight time each interviewee had before he or she got called to interview. This site is regarded as probably the best site to study before an interview. I personally studied all the info on the site to help me prepare for the interview with the company I'm working for today.

You are very early in your career and I hope you don't get discouraged from reading the various post on this (flightinfo.com) website. Hopefully by the time you are ready to interview for Frontier, all of the problems that we have now in this industry will be gone. I still say that this job beats working for a living

:D

Good luck

Latest resources

Back