Question to other Hawker Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My 2 cents:

First, The XP2 is not your pop's hawker for sure. It will climb to 380 / 390 with ISA + 10 and will accelerate nicely.

Second, Hawker F/O did a good job of explaining the nuances of various FMS's however in the Proline 21 under Perf, Fuel mgmt. try changing the fuel from "Measured" to "Predicted" and if, as it has already been pointed out you have entered the winds and set the correct defaults you should not see 0 for fuel at destination.

Third, As far as speeds go for defaults we have 200kts / 4000, 250 / 10,000, 275 to .70 all the way up and works well.

Fourth, Coming from the east coast Mach .72 work great for us ... lighter it gets further back the power comes.

Fifth, The Proline will give you and unable cruize alt. message should you try to force it to a higher alt. than the aircraft is able to.

Sixth, Mainland to Hawaii, a topic that has been discussed ad nauseum earlier, in the XP2 Oakland to Lihue with 65 knot headwinds..... landed with 1750 lbs of fuel.

Lastly........... an interesting discussion, thank you all gentlemen.

Thanks!!!

Greatly appreciated. The aircraft has been around since the term business aviation was coined and still is room for discussion. Thanks again.

tailwinds...

I do not fly the Hawker, however have you considered calling Universal, GDC, AirInc or whomever is your service provider and ask them for some generic flight plans using winglets? I am sure that someone out there has already loaded this into their profile.

Latest resources

Back