• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question To Cal Folks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cal doesn't have any furloughees, the only people that are still out are those who have bypassed recall, i.e. furlough leave of absence.

zonker said:
Cal doesn't have any furloughees, the only people that are still out are those who have bypassed recall, i.e. furlough leave of absence.

You must be a brain surgeon.

I was merely commenting that at HIS airline, adoption of pbs would indeed delay recall of any furloughees.

We definetly don't have any more people on furlough... as a matter of fact, I just ran into a buddy that is in the training department in IAH now - he told me that manpower planning wants 600 more pilots trained by March.

Ya, I think he meant any other company contemplating the PBS system. It does more with less. Meaning less manipulating of the schedule, for quality of life.

If a company has furloughs, Delta, UAL, USair, American, etc..etc.. get the point. PBS won't be that good for furloughs.

calfo said:
You must be a brain surgeon.

I was merely commenting that at HIS airline, adoption of pbs would indeed delay recall of any furloughees.

We definetly don't have any more people on furlough... as a matter of fact, I just ran into a buddy that is in the training department in IAH now - he told me that manpower planning wants 600 more pilots trained by March.

You must be an as$hole.

So I read it out of context. No need to be rude.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back