Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Princedietrich

Retired Starchecker
I've got a question for any USAir guys or gals that go through PHL on a regular basis. In slightly less than a month, I will be connecting through there with an arrival of 0739 in terminal F and a departure of 0945 from terminal A. Considering any usual traffic delays into/out of PHL and considering the weather in mid-December, what is the honest liklihood of this connection going flawlessly or turning into a complete disaster?

Any helpful input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Arriving at 7:39am should not be a problem with delays. Now, with that being said, I have seen stranger things in PHL that early, but I would think you are pretty safe, especially with 2hrs to spare. You can take the bus from F-10 over to the A concourse, but again, it is PHL and that can take anywhere from 5 mins to 30 mins, depending on the PHL "factor".

Thanks for the info Biz.

Cheers! :beer:

I've got a question for any USAir guys or gals that go through PHL on a regular basis. In slightly less than a month, I will be connecting through there with an arrival of 0739 in terminal F and a departure of 0945 from terminal A. Considering any usual traffic delays into/out of PHL and considering the weather in mid-December, what is the honest liklihood of this connection going flawlessly or turning into a complete disaster?

Any helpful input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

dude thats plenty of time. take the shuttle from f-10 alllll the way to A. Also, be careful, US Air gate changes like theres no tomorrow. At least they did in my time when I worked there in PHL. Ahhhh hell, I was one doing the gate changes. Don't start sweating when you go into holding at bunts. chances are... the plane making up your flight will go into holding too. good luck, and warm my car up when you're there.

Latest resources

Back