• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question Regarding Delta LAX Base

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are 52 FO's. Usually about 37 or 38 lines. Always plenty of reserves so it's easy to get days off that you want. It seems that most of the trips start off with a red eye to either JFK, MCO, or TPA. Last summer there were redeyes to BOS, CMH, and BDL, don't know if they will start up again or not. Overall pretty good deal on the 73 in LA.

I was talking to a LAX 737 guy the other day, his trip was SNA-CVG-LGA, JFK-SEA, SEA-CVG, CVG-SNA. Commutable on both ends. Sounds pretty nice!

You are responsible for SNA and ONT as well as LAX. I can usually find commutable trips, but there are a lot of trips that end right around 9 o'clock. So you really have to be prepared for your commute home after a trip. I find myself running for a United Ex. or a Southwest. They both have flights that leave around 9:30. I have never done a ONT flight but have done several SNA's; they are usually commutable. They usually have one leg back on the last day from either ATL or CVG on the 700 and get in around 11 or noon.

I see, yeah I was curious how big the base is. Just had a buddy get displaced from the 737 LAX he is going to the 88.

It seems that most of the trips start off with a red eye to either JFK, MCO, or TPA.
On the NWA side, we are doing redeyes from LAX to TPA on the A320 starting in Feb for the first time. Thought that was curious.

I see, yeah I was curious how big the base is. Just had a buddy get displaced from the 737 LAX he is going to the 88.

We had junior CA bumped back to LAX7ERF/O. All in all about 20-25 FO got bumped out of LAX to other bases. It'll only get tougher to get back to the west coast from this point on.

Latest resources

Back