• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

question on B 737 type

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Depends on your state's current budget and if there is any funding left. Be aware that 2 YEARS ago the program was brought to a virtual halt (@ least in some states) when the money started running out and very FEW that succeeded in doing the course actually got interviews and ultimately new jobs. I'm one of those!!!! Did the type (had lots of time on type) and completed it in 14 straight days after getting a FULL grant to the tune of $13,600. Applied to select companies operating ANY model 737 incl. BBJ. Got zilch but a nice new shiny type on a bit of paper. Go figure!

Guys thank you for the info.

I live in Louisiana the fattest State but the last in aviation so probably nothing. I ' will check the WIA here anyway.
thanks a lot

I received funding for a 737 type by the state of California in December 03, and found a job flying 73's about two months after that. I realize thats a while ago though. Hope it helps.

Do you mind disclosing who you found work with flying the 737? I received about 4 grand from Michigan to supplement my GI Bill for a 737 type back in OCT '03, I wasn't able to find a job flying the 737 though. Don't have quite as much time as you, but I would still LUV to put that 73 type to good use.

Thanks

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back