• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for United Guys/Gals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They could put of PDT and PSA ALPA pilots on the seniority list above the USAPA guys...

Relax guys its a freaking joke (sort of). Be cool, y'all.

Ask the folks who worked at the original air wisconsin (the one that no longer exists) about this. You won't like the answer.

It isn't a pilot contract issue, from what I was told, the UA FA's contract requires that all FA's that work any flights owned by UAL must be on the UA contract.

UAL bought the old Air Wis in 1990 or 91, this part of the contract was invoked, and UA parted out Air Wis. The current owners bought some assets (a handful of 146's) and started the new Air Wisconsin Airlines Corp. UA sold the Dash 8 part of the company to ACA (the eastern div of West Air). And UA kept the most valuable part of the old Air Wis, a bunch of gates at ORD.

I don't think you need to worry. I'd be really surprised if the merger actually happens.

Thank you rightrudder. I was just curious not worried. I use to worry, but I did some research on worrying. It turns out that 10 out of 10 people who worry end up dying.

Latest resources

Back