Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skystud25

High and Fast
wondering if I'd stayed at SKW whether or not I'd be near an upgrade (crj) in denver. If someone could post the junior pilot there or in training I'd appreciate it. My number was around 22350.

they just awarded a bunch for DEN, with all the movement, probably wouldn't have taken much longer. high 27#'s (12/13 months) just got ORD

where are you now?

Frontier. Got my PIC time in the Navy. No silver bullet. Hope I made the right call, out CEO just "resigned" and we lost a little money again last quarter. People are very happy there but also a little worried. Thanks for the replies everyone.

I think I sat in your jumpseat the other day to DFW. Were you ORD based when you were at SkyWest?

Where would emp# 5754 (Oct 94) get me if I stayed? LOL....:beer: Still not in the top 10 in Diego? Unless you want to move East - not much movement, even in the last few years. Very fun place to work though!!

Baja.

Where would emp# 5754 (Oct 94) get me if I stayed? LOL....:beer: Still not in the top 10 in Diego? Unless you want to move East - not much movement, even in the last few years. Very fun place to work though!!

Baja.
7 out of 27 in SAN
19 of 24 on the CRJ in PSP
5 of 10 on the CRJ in SBA
2 of 6 on the CRJ in LAX

Latest resources

Back