Question for Mesaba guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes we do have an ASAP program.

However, our ASAP program may be in jeopardy due to recent events spawned by management. ALPA issued a statement advising pilots to not talk to the company without ALPA representation for any reason even under the protection of an ASAP.

Last edited:
Great, a new era of holding back and scared for your career.......thanks management! If you are a captain at XJ, here is the deal, think twice before becoming a LCA or instructor. I for one was seriously looking into applying for one of those jobs, but now.....I hope other pilots take my road and hope no one else takes the open positions. Let them squirm with no one to train their precious new pilots. Double time for line check airmen.......instructors........120 hours of pay? sounds good to me.

Yes we do have an ASAP program.

Curious, an Aviation Safety Action Program is similar in concept to the NTSBs ASRS?

Some sort of deal where if you have an inadvertent violation/make a mistake it's treated as a training/learning opportunity instead of automatically kicking you off the property?

I'm just trying to learn this airline stuff.

Thanks!

I have a question that is off the street captain subject. How long is the break between sims and IOE in MEM for an FO, and how long should I expect to be on reserve? Thanks.

Latest resources

Back