Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AZaviator

El Capitan
Does Mesa allow offline 135 jumpseaters? (Ameriflight)
If so, then does it make a difference if its international? I'm considering jumpseating from PHX to Mazatlan on Mesa and wasn't sure of their policy on offline jumpseaters.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Hopefully you aren't planning on occupying the actual jumpseat (I guess you can't anyhow if it's international). They are notorious for having the j/s deferred for mx. reasons such as not enough O2 for 3 crewmembers or a deferred O2 mask. I've had it happen more than once when trying to j/s on them in the past and know others that have had the same problem. But what do you expect, afterall, it's Mesa.

Hopefully you aren't planning on occupying the actual jumpseat (I guess you can't anyhow if it's international). They are notorious for having the j/s deferred for mx. reasons such as not enough O2 for 3 crewmembers or a deferred O2 mask. I've had it happen more than once when trying to j/s on them in the past and know others that have had the same problem. But what do you expect, afterall, it's Mesa.

Naah, I'd be sitting in the back for sure. We don't have a reciprocal agreement with them. The CRJ jumpseat is uncomfortable enough anyways! :D

US Air does not allow international jumpseating in certain situations due to problems with the computers.... make sure you call ahead

Latest resources

Back