Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Master Shake

Number 1 in the hood!
There is a CRJ-900 running between PHX-IAH that always seems to be full. I have resisted the temptation to jumpseat thus far because I am not sure if you guys have weight restrictions on that. So my question is, are you guys typicially able to take a full boat plus a jumpseater?

not normally from what I hear....the plywood boards for sleeping on the planes normally put them overweight.

Thanks for the info.

You're not going to have any problems in the jumpseat this time of year. Not in a CRJ9. If it's a 200 though, you might have problems, especially if there are thunderstorms.

And yeah, this is a standup from PHX . . . .the crew will be sleeping either on the plane for 3 hours or at the hotel for 2. So it will be your job as a jumpseater to keep the fight crew awake . . . and I ain't kidding.

You're not going to have any problems in the jumpseat this time of year. Not in a CRJ9. If it's a 200 though, you might have problems, especially if there are thunderstorms.

And yeah, this is a standup from PHX . . . .the crew will be sleeping either on the plane for 3 hours or at the hotel for 2. So it will be your job as a jumpseater to keep the fight crew awake . . . and I ain't kidding.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!:eek:

Team Caffeine!!! Not that we know anything about that where I work.

Having flown the CRJ9, I can't imagine a problem with gas/weight etc. I have flown it full from San Diego to Edmonton, AB.

There is a CRJ-900 running between PHX-IAH that always seems to be full. I have resisted the temptation to jumpseat thus far because I am not sure if you guys have weight restrictions on that. So my question is, are you guys typicially able to take a full boat plus a jumpseater?
Almost no weight or balance issues with the 900. -Bean

Latest resources

Back