Question for CHQ pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RichardFitzwell

I am furloughed from a major now and it seems like it will be awhile before I am recalled. I'd like to fly for Chautauqua but I need to know if I will have to resign my senority number if offered employment. Anyone? Thanks.

As far as wanting to fly for CHQ, that's cool, but you're going to have to wait a little while. There's still quite a few of us on furlough from CHQ. Things may however and hopefully be changing in the near future though. We still haven't heard anything on the next callback, but four more planes are supposed to be on their way for America West Expressin CMH, and then there's the new planes that'll be coming in to operate as Delta Connection out of MCO. I'm not sure about giving up your seniority number, but a good place to ask is:

FREE Chautauqua Message Board

Thanks Junioriuie,

I am hopefull the recalls will start very soon. My buddy is a very senior line pilot at CHQ and he is also in tight with mgmt. He suggested that I get my app. in soon as recalls and future hiring are just over the horizon. He mentioned about 30 new hires per month once it starts.

Rosa Mosely - Pilot Recruiting

Don't have a direst line, but call the operator and ask to be transferred. 800-417-2552

Latest resources

Back