• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question for Atlas Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ATA is a Major Airline, Mr. Dumbsh!t. I wouldn't want to post about it under the Regionals forum and have you yell at me about that.

You aren't the owner of any high-powered rifles or work at the post office, I hope.

HEY SPLATT:

THANKS FOR POINTING OUT MY SPELLING MISTAKE. MAYBE YOUR GREAT SPELLING WILL COME IN HANDY WHILE YOUR FLYING THOSE SH!TTY LITTLE BIZJETS AROUND FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!! LOSER!!!!

Last edited:
Darn, now I feel really bad. I can't grow up to be a 'major' airhole... just like you. What, did you wake up today and learn all your women faked all their orgasms, you really do have a big watch because you really do have a little pee-pee and your wife is sleeping with a guy flying sh!tty little bizjets?

Actually it's "YOU'RE", as in a contraction of "you are". "YOUR" is a posessive modifier.

Regardless of if ATA will be gone or not in 6 months, they are still a major.

So now that you've been blatantly wrong twice on this one thread why don't you pull the knotted panties outta YOUR hiney so people actually wanting to gain information about the thread's (that's a posessive apostrophe, btw - not a contraction) title, even if it wasn't in the cargo section?

......Where do these people come from ?

It sounds like Mr. Aviation is just jealous of the Atlas pilots because he's not flying a 747. It's okay Mr. Aviation, someday you'll grow up and you might get to fly the heavy iron yourself.

NightFlyer

Latest resources

Back