Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bertie Wooster

Hello,
I have never jumpseated on Citrus and was wondering if there was any requirement to list prior to showing up? If so is there a seperate number to call?

Also are you guys CASS?

Thanks in advance,

Yep, we're CASS. No need to list prior to showing up. Try to get to the gate at least 40 mins prior to departure, otherwise the gate agent might be a little busy and make you go to the customer service counter if you're leaving from ATL. If you're the second jumpseater and the agent tries to charge you $25, then just pay it and mention it to the Captain. Most of them will go up and tell the agent to remove the charge.

Just show up, list at the gate.. AAI is cass... Show up early. Sometimes if your the second jumpseater to show up you will be charged $25... Its a B.S. charge but thier is nothing AAI pilots can do about it right now and everyone hates it... Oh ya, its a requirement to bring Krispy Cream Donuts for eveyone on the crew..... Welcome aboard...

Do not call and list.... just show at the gate and fill out the js form.. A supervisor must remove the charge if it is added.... CLT is terrible for charging .... very few other stations charge.... I always try to get it removed or offer to pay back the person with my own cash.... embarrasing to say the least...

I jumped MEM-ATL on them 2 weeks ago, 4 non-revs, only the first one listed didn't pay the 25 bucks.

I haven't heard of any one being charged in the last year

ATL-MCO yesterday, 8 a.m. flight. 30+ seats open, but I was the 2nd jumpseater and the gate agent tried to charge me $27. The guy was a supervisor and said it was policy (I mentioned I'd heard on the web boards that it was bogus.) Said the captain had no say on the charge.

I chose to wait for the next flight, to be the 1st jumpseater. Another pilot for my airline showed up later and was let on without a word about the charge.

This was my first experience jumpseating on AirTran (although I flew them exclusively prior to coming to CMR) and with the exception of the supervisor, everyone else treated us like royalty. Many thanks.

Duuude!

Sorryy boutz da crappie pollycee. Wee bee tryinz ta fix it bro, but its like freaaking tuff, tuff tuff.

Waht da mannies dun put on da paper aint eeeven da sollutttshun we be needin cuz jus like a laydee, dat thingie can likez be changin jus likeaaa dat!

Latest resources

Back