• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question concerning DAL/NWA award

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mathematically it reduced the overall ratios between the DAL and NWA four category and class ratios established by the equipment.

So if an OLD/LTD NWA guy was at 1%, 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, etc. on the pre-merged list did the individual reinserted after being removed stay within plus or minus 2% of their pre-merged percentage like all the other pilots?

I'd say that the vast majority of guys and gals were within %1 and everyone was within %2. By and large, DOH for a fDL guy is two years later than a fNW guy at the same percentage point.

There ARE inversions (where a NW has a later DOH than a DL guy next to him on the list), but it is relatively few number of pilots (<250 or so).

Nu

I'd say that the vast majority of guys and gals were within %1 and everyone was within %2. By and large, DOH for a fDL guy is two years later than a fNW guy at the same percentage point.

On the new list I start off at -3% and by mid career I will be -10% and when I retire I will be -2% of what I would have had at NWA. As lame as this is, I am cool with it because I like the combined airline and am glad not to be at a regional.

Latest resources

Back