Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jmmccutc

Go away Peg.
this was a question that arrose from a drunken debate i was having with a friend of mine...i didn't know the answer but we're wondering if the UPS pilots wear brown uniforms like the company truck drivers do...

just curious...Jake

Jmmccutc said:
this was a question that arrose from a drunken debate i was having with a friend of mine...i didn't know the answer but we're wondering if the UPS pilots wear brown uniforms like the company truck drivers do...
Brown pants and jacket. White shirts.

CE

Yeah they do, the same uniform delivery drivers wear...on their ridearound day during Indoc! However, the polyester brown delivery shorts aren't 'professional' enough for pilots flying the line.

Such Irony................The Pilots with the ugliest Uniforms, have some of the industries best looking paychecks! No pun inteded Brown Guys.

"If the passenger sitting next to you on your commercial flight home comments on how ugly your uniform is...

" ...You might be a UPS pilot"

Actually, I think that UPS has the second ugliest pilot uniform in the US. Our gray uniforms are worse!

dueguard1 said:
Such Irony................The Pilots with the ugliest Uniforms, have some of the industries best looking paychecks! No pun inteded Brown Guys.

Not first year pay!

BTW, what's the hangup about the uniform? I don't think it is that bad. For that matter, I would wear neon green to have decent pay, QOL and a little job security.

Megadeth,

Im with you. Ive never understood the bitch about the uniforms. OK, there brown, we get it, there not black like 95 % of the rest of the industry, and...

I like brown, I liked brown before I worked here back in the "not so cool" cargo days. Guys (and gals) just like to bitch about the brown uniform, when its no more uglier that they ugly ass black uniforms that everyone else is wearing... Happy to be wearing brown and my paycheck has nothing to do with it...

BBDC8

BoilerUP said:
However, the polyester brown delivery shorts aren't 'professional' enough for pilots flying the line.

That's a shame. I think pilots would look pretty "sharp" wearing their pilots shirts tucked into their brown shorts, brown socks pulled up to the knees, all while wearing the hat!!!!

Latest resources

Back