Question about type rating application form

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flint4xx

It has been awhile since I have been required to sign off a student on an 8710 form. I have been asked to train someone on an aircraft requiring a type rating, to get only the type rating. (I have the PTS) In the first section of the form with all the blocks, what does one enter for a type rating only test? Just the aircraft under the "other" block?

Gracias.

Check the "Additional Rating" box and fill in Section IIA with the aircraft type. If the person will be combining it with an ATP, be sure to check that box also.

hey bro

whats up my man

moving to the land of enchiladas and tequila as we speak

later

Thanks FracCapt

SatPak77, Sudden good fortune for me. Part time work flying same machine you are (reference above question), and a few helicopters. Fourth year pay at the day job. Life is good.

your life indeed is good!

I am staying at the current place for now, age 50 I am retired with full benefits, wifey and I talked and the totality of the circumstances (you heard that one before) dictates that I stay here.

I will never make 250K a year and fly triple sevens but the checks are steady and they don't bounce, at least for now.

stay in touch man, always good talking to you

later

Latest resources

Back