Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PositionandHold

Truthiness
I posted this on another board, but I realized that there are a lot of XJT guys here.

So I'm at about 570 on the TT but only about 35 ME. I was exploring the ExpressJet website and application to see what it was about, and signed up for an account and searched through the pilot job part. Apparently, it submitted something (I didn't realize it) and then I saw that it said "submitted", but it must have submitted a blank because the only info the system had was my name and address.

So, since I don't really want to submit a blank app, I removed my application (the option it gave), and now it says:

"You have applied for this position. No actions can be taken on this position at this time." Also says under status: "disqualified"

I am not planning on applying until about Semptember, but what did I do? And how do I fix it? All I did was sign up for an account and clicked on the pilot position to check out the process.

Just seems dumb that it would submit without first asking if I want to submit anything. Don't know how that happened. Anyways, is this something I should just not worry about and just re-apply when I get the hours (well after the 120 days it wants me to wait, anyways)?

Feel kind of dumb for this one.

Try it again when you have the hours you want. If it still does it, I'd just call HR and tell them about the problem. I'm sure they'll understand.

Try it again when you have the hours you want. If it still does it, I'd just call HR and tell them about the problem. I'm sure they'll understand.
I 2nd that. Don't worry about the DQ application...it doesn't matter. XJT HR doesn't even look at this from what i understand...they have an outside source screen applications. Keep on flying and get that time built up. Hopefully see you here soon.

you got a fine response on the other board. hoping you'd hear something better over here?

it doesnt matter, with 35me they arent even going to look at your app. apply when you have the time and pay more attention to what you are doing. "updating" your app for expressjet just puts you back on the bottom of the stack (at least that was the story 2 yrs ago) so apply when you have the time and wait for your call.

Thanks for the replies, folks.

No, I posted them at about the same time, before I got a response there. I appreciate all responses.

propilot, are you enjoying XJT? Also, are you in the SoCal base by any chance?

Latest resources

Back