• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Question about the accidental discharge on that flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Well Bob, it looks like someone from the ranger's bench has just thrown a live octopus onto the ice. It is shear pandemonium!"

:laugh:

Ty,

I wasn't directing my post at you (unless you really can't spell...I think we know you can with that victory in the 5th grade);). I'm going to have to agree with the whole dyslexia diagnosis. I've seen a lot of it in pilots. It just makes me laugh inside when I see someone fresh out of college who is practically illiterate. What school did they go to?! Typos are one thing but phonetical spelling??? Hooked On Phonics sucks!

P.S. Yes, you got the username right :)

You, Sir, are killing me . . . . :laugh:

I couldn't agree more . . . or, wait- is it I could agree more? Could care less . . . or couldn't care less?

I'm so Confucius! ;)

In between all the flatulent discourse about semantics, spelling, and grammatical segways.....
did the guy have a Glock .40 or an H&K and why did the thing go off?

It was a H&K .40........He probably had his finger on the trigger taking it out of the holster or caught it on something when he pulled out.

It's a big gun and makes a big bang. I'm thinking that the hole could have been making all the noise in the world and they wouldn't have heard it for the loud ringing and blood coming out of their ears.

Sicence has swhon, that as lnog as the lttres are not jxutapoesd to bdaly, that the itndeed msseage wlil be cnvovyed.

I gesus the barin is a fnnuy tnhig :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back