Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dingdingdingdingdingdingdingding!!!!!!!

We have a winner!

The BAe-146 has the largest spoiler to wing area of any aircraft ever produced. The reason for this was to increase the STOL properties of the aircraft without the added weight of thrust reversers.

Congrats Falc! You win.......Brazilian BBQ!

skyking1976 said:
dingdingdingdingdingdingdingding!!!!!!!

We have a winner!

The BAe-146 has the largest spoiler to wing area of any aircraft ever produced. The reason for this was to increase the STOL properties of the aircraft without the added weight of thrust reversers.

Congrats Falc! You win.......Brazilian BBQ!

WOO HOO!!!!! :D :D :D

And Skyboss said I was a "Big Dummy"!!! I showed HIM! :p:p:p

uh... now how do I collect my prize?!?!?!?! :eek: :confused:

PM me when you're out in DEN next time. I'll get a hold of Bobbysamd and we'll make an event of it. How about the 1st Annual Flightinfo.com Brazilian BBQ Fly-in?

skyking1976 said:
PM me when you're out in DEN next time. I'll get a hold of Bobbysamd and we'll make an event of it. How about the 1st Annual Flightinfo.com Brazilian BBQ Fly-in?

NOW you are talking! I'll have to log into work and see when the next APA trip is and get on it!

BTW, Had dinner with Bobbysamd (and JetPilot500) in Denver back in October, the day you guys had the big snow storm. We were one of the last, if not the last plane to make it into APA that evening (at least until the snow let up). It was right down at the bottom.

Let's do it!!!! Bobbysamd and myself were at Bennett's last Feb. and had a great time.... Actually, can you really have a bad time when there's BBQ?

Falcon Capt said:
Sounds like a plan!

I love Bennett's!
It'll be a blast. We can make fun of guys like Archer and Skyboss. Whoo-ha! We'll have a shin-dig! Seriously, though. Let me know....

Cheers,
SK:cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back