Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HockleyPilot

Professional Fuel Manager
I was in OKC this week and I saw a bunch of Mesa planes (and I mean some without the UAX letters or missing paint on the tails, etc. at a hanger on the west side).

Curious if anyone knows why?

Are they being painted there for China ops?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I believe AAR which you are referring too has a bunch of CRJ's parked out there. If those are the same one's, (they were there last week), those are actually old Independence Air airplanes. This is a temporary home until they get flown out west to the spot with the rest of them and all the old Dornier 328's.

I believe AAR which you are referring too has a bunch of CRJ's parked out there. If those are the same one's, (they were there last week), those are actually old Independence Air airplanes. This is a temporary home until they get flown out west to the spot with the rest of them and all the old Dornier 328's.

Nope, there are only a few IDE planes left on the market and they are not in OKC. None were left in United paint either. Most of the Dork Jets are out of MYR also and flying for mostly charter companies. See the FJ tails everywhere.

Nope, there are only a few IDE planes left on the market and they are not in OKC. None were left in United paint either. Most of the Dork Jets are out of MYR also and flying for mostly charter companies. See the FJ tails everywhere.

Latest resources

Back