Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

treetop flyer

Greetings,

Does anybody happen to know any corporations who operate out of IND? I was through there this morning and noticed a VERY large *NICE* hanger with what looked like a few Gulfstreams inside.

Thanks...
TF

I believe the hangar you saw belongs to Eli Lilly, which is a large pharmaceutical company headquartered in Indy. Their hanger is on the southeast side of the airport, if that's the one you saw.
:cool:

Thanks...

Thanks, that must be them...

Does anybody know the address for Lilly's flightops? Cheif Pilot's name, etc.?

Fly safe, TF

Lilly is a good place to work, but from what I hear you better have some serious Gulfstream experience to be competitive and maybe some lunar landings could help also. :)

Just kidding, but the Gulfstream time and no less than 5000 tt to be competitive. That's just what it seems at least, could be wrong... They have 2 G-IV's and a G-II. You might have been looking at Melvin Simon & Associates' hangar though too. I think they have 3 G-V's. Bring the BIG suitcase... They've been adding on to their hangar to accomodate their expansion.

As far as other operators, there's Inland Container, Indianapolis Colts, Aviation Charter Services, Conseco, and a few other smaller operators. Conseco I'm sure given the current situation is not hiring, those left around are probably worried. Inland is not hiring, but I'm not sure of the others. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back