Question about gouge on WFFF

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

thesource

There is a question on Willflyforfood about a train leaving at 7:45 for a three hour trip with 3 fifteen minute stops. The answer says it will arrive at 12:30.
I get 11:30. Is it a mistake or am I missing something.
I think it was on the delta one or maybe the continental.

Which brings me to another question. Is there only the one Delta entry on there from 2001 or can you find others somewhere else on the site?

Thanks

There is a question on Willflyforfood about a train leaving at 7:45 for a three hour trip with 3 fifteen minute stops. The answer says it will arrive at 12:30.

Which brings me to another question. Is there only the one Delta entry on there from 2001 or can you find others somewhere else on the site?

Thanks

There are 3 light switches, only one of them turns the light on in the attic. With only one trip to the attic to see if the light is on, how can you positively, absolutely, idenitfy which light switch turns on the bulb?

There are 3 light switches, only one of them turns the light on in the attic. With only one trip to the attic to see if the light is on, how can you positively, absolutely, idenitfy which light switch turns on the bulb?

Find another person to help you out!

Turn one switch on for a few minutes, then turn it off. Turn on another switch and walk to the attic. If the light is on, you're good to go. If it's the light is off but the bulb is hot, it was the first switch you turned on. If the light is off and it's cold, its the switch you never touched.

While we are on the subject, anyone know the formula for point to point navigation?

Example
You are on the 090 radial at 20 DME. What heading would you fly to go direct to the 60 DME fix on the 190 redial of the same ?

One more
You are on the 090 bearing to the station. The wind is 360 at 50. What heading will you need to fly to track inbound to the same VOR on the 270 degree redial from the station?

Thanks

Are the three 15 minute stops included in the 3 hour trip time? If so, I come up with 1045.....

Thanks

Latest resources

Back