Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

whatitdoing?

Are you awake? Good
I saw a Fedex feeder turboprop going into and out of Destin, Florida awhile ago. Does anyone know how I can find out who it was or how I can use it to get out of the VPS area? Any help or a phone number would be great. I called the Destin Airport Authority and they said they didn't know who it was. Hmmmm....

It must have been a Caravan run. We do not have any runs on the ATR from there. Anyway, the Mountain is not on CASS. We can not accommodate anybody yet, even FedEx pilots. They have been saying they are working on getting us on CASS for a while. I will not believe it until I see a picture of myself in the computer of the gate agent of the airline I am trying to jump seat on.

From what I understand, FX has a flow through program for hiring on with various Indian airlines. The pay is 2-3 times what you can make in the States.

From what I understand, FX has a flow through program for hiring on with various Indian airlines. The pay is 2-3 times what you can make in the States.

this is true i know of ten empire guys that went to india to fly the atr and are making a crap load more money.

Makes you wonder, how bad must Empire Airlines be if living in India is a handsome alternative?

speaking of a handsome alternative, how you doing. atrcpt

Latest resources

Back