Question about ASA phone interview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rally

Does anybody know how long it takes to here back from a recruiter if after doing the ASA phone interview they want to bring you out for a interview? Otherwise you get a letter in the mail saying no thanks?

Thanks

At the end of the phone interview they offered me dates to come up and interview. I would recommed calling them to see whats up.

So if they don't offer you a date to come up during the phone interview then they are not interested?

Last edited:
I had a phone screen June 25th. He said i'd receive a packet in the mail-fill it out and send asap. No packet yet though so I'm starting to doubt I made it. They should have sent a rejection letter imo.

I guess it varies from person to person, years ago I did a phone screening with them, they said they contact me with more info a few weeks later I got the info with blah blah reapply in 6 months. Oh well!!!

I think maybe the holdiay week slowed them down? As of last week I was being "processed" whatever that means. Still holding out hope

Does anybody know how long it takes to here back from a recruiter if after doing the ASA phone interview they want to bring you out for a interview? Otherwise you get a letter in the mail saying no thanks?

Thanks

If they are interested, you will hear back from them. Otherwise, they are not interested at this time. Keep updating your resume.

If you call, they will tell you if they are going to interview you or not, but if they are not going to interview you, they cannot tell you why. (For legal reasons.)

Yes-the only check against me was flight time in the last 6 months. If I don't hear from them this week-I'll send another with updated flight time. Hopefully the hiring window will stay open for a little while.

Thanks

I was under the impression that the person that did the phone screening made the decision whether they were going to interview it sounds like they go through and review whether they want to bring you up or not after they interview a few people.

Latest resources

Back