Ques 4 Pilots that do a lot of international flights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

your_dreamguy

I've been going to other countries a lot lately. I've been using a MCI phone card. I first bought this phone card because I would phone other countries from the US. However, my MCI phonecard can be used in other countries to phone back to the US.

Anyway, i've been extremely frustrated with my MCI phonecard as it seems to be extremely unreliable. Also, the rates skyrocket when I use my card in other countries.

Can you recommend a good phone card that has good reliability and is inexpensive to use in other countries?

You maybe wondering why I don't buy a phonecard in the country I'm visiting. Well, I don't want to waste what valuable time I have looking for a phone card. Also, I probably wouldn't ue all my minutes.

Hope you can help me out.

Just get a phone card from the country that you are at. Cheap, Cheap, if you are in the Carribbean you are just screwed unless someone knows of something real cheap that I don't know about. Ask a drug smuggler what they use, the discount guys not the pros.(they use UHF and sat phones)

Latest resources

Back