• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Quality of PIC time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Multi-engine turbine time operated in the complex 121 environment is looked at better than someone flying a single engine jet to the bombing range. Think of the CRM experience you get too and it is a no brainer.

Where's that ignore function? How ironic you speak of experience, you have so little. Major FO in Sept. huh? What major airline hired you little boy?

I promise you if I ever get to fly with you, you will be designated landing gear operator, and that's it. No radios, no flying. Bring your Ipod from your parent's basement apartment, because your going to be bored.

Multi-engine turbine time operated in the complex 121 environment is looked at better than someone flying a single engine jet to the bombing range. Think of the CRM experience you get too and it is a no brainer.

I'm civilian trained who has been on a hiring panel in the past and I must tell you, you are dead wrong.

This from a gojet queer that has absolutely zero turbine PIC time - part 121 or not.

Here are some other infamous quotes by this complete clown that make you want to puke in your mouth:

PS - the 2nd quote is also from instructorbuffoon...the copy didn't come out pristine. Enjoy!

Hey guys, I am going to apply to AFROTC next Fall and need some advice on how to suceed in ROTC and pilot training. What did you major in?, How much participation?? I am pretty sure that I will get a pilot slot with my hours, grades, and test scores so what next? How did you suceed and achieve a fighter out pilot training?? Considering where you are at, I figure fighter guys would have the best advice on how to suceed in pilot training. How did you do it?? Thanks guys!!

Fury220 said:
I'm not real interested in being an Eagle Driver, it's not as cool looking as the Fighting Falcon. Below are some of the numbers for it. Holy cow, that thing goes 1500 mph. I got the numbers of the Air Force fact sheet. Yeah, that's right 1500 MPH!!!!!

Thrust: F-16C/D, 27,000 pounds
Length: 49 feet, 5 inches (14.8 meters)
Height: 16 feet (4.8 meters)
Wingspan: 32 feet, 8 inches (9.8 meters)
Speed: 1,500 mph (Mach 2 at altitude)
Ceiling: Above 50,000 feet (15 kilometers

Below are some other pictures to enjoy guys. And thanks again for the advice! I hope to check 6 with you guys someday!!

http://www.f-16.net/gallery_item18474.html
http://www.f-16.net/gallery_item33797.html

can't you guys tell that instructordude is just getting one over on you, his posts are pure satire,they are hilarious, pure flame bait, and you guys swallow it hook,line and sinker !

can't you guys tell that instructordude is just getting one over on you, his posts are pure satire,they are hilarious, pure flame bait, and you guys swallow it hook,line and sinker !

What is hilarious about reading buffoonery that comes out a 12 year old's mouth? One too many rounds go off by the kevlar huh?

Latest resources

Back