• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Qs. for a jetBlue dude?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody still waiting from the June 29 interview group?? I know some guys got the thumbs up, but I haven't heard a thing...I've lost count, 10 weeks now?

Thanks IronCityBlue. What I meant about the commuting was, I'm going to commute from the west coast and was wondering if I could commute in time to be at work on the first day and then possibly get back out on my last??

Probably not both for a while. Depending on what city on the west coast you live in (i.e. flight times, frequencies, etc.) you may never be able to be home both days of a trip. However while on reserve, if staffing is good (and it has been lately) I know some west coast commuters on the 190 who have been getting far more days at home per month than many Airbus lineholder east coast commuters. Still though, a transcon commute is a transcon commute.

Same happened to me..one girl got a call from JB on the class for Oct 10th. I am still waiting..Do they call people at different days?? not all the same day...? It looks like it to me. One other lady didn't call the call yesterday either and both of us had our backgrounds done to for the Oct 10th class.

Loosediamond, don't be affraid to write BK an email with your questions, just be respectfull and ask them if you could be of any help. I did that and it work out just fine.

Good Luck

Verna Kay was my final interviewer but I dont have her email address do you? She was my exit interview..Do you really think i should email her??

Latest resources

Back