• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

QOL at Airnet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Higgins how i have missed you.... aww the days of hearing you doing fat chicks and getting yeast infections from them... how i miss those stories.

Last edited:
Purvis,

Riding a bike down a beach is no way to pick up chicks, unless you want the fat heffer whose tits hang to her knees and her belly sags to the ankles. Now get back to church and pray for more money so you can go have a drink with a good-looking babe!

Airnet is one of my top choices once I get those IFR mins. Looking forward to freight dog. I want to have fun more than anything. And the pay is better than what I make now and I can fly twins regularly. Sweet!

Ahhhhhh Purvis.... man, that didn't take long for you to respond.

Man that flight was a trip wasn't it?! I wish i could have turned around and looked at their faces when we started trying to find a way out. It wasn't that bad going into DSM, but we must have made someone angry that night, cause that stuff was enormous when we came back 20 minutes later. You know that left turn was the right move...there was nothing to the right, and we found that little "alley" to escape through after that left turn. Looking back, maybe we should have gone around to the south...but hey, we probably would have had to go all the way to Dallas before we could have made that turn back up. Oh yeah, did you happen to look out at all the ice we picked up coming through there...whew...good thing the anti-ice works really good in those lears. Now, i don't take any responsibility for you calling yourself an "idiot" though.

Bike riding on the beach...heh...how about getting faced in Boston...oh wait, that was me...never mind;) . Anyway, i bet you can't go to the bars every friday in Boston while at SKYW. You know we get to do cool stuff here on layovers...what about the Jackson run that sits on the beach for 8 hours every day, or spending your rest period visiting DC while in BWI, or of course spending 36 hours in BOS drinking and causing a raucous. I know there are more... Anyway, enjoy the time off, this next rotation i am sitting in as SIC so that 2 new captains can build their 100 PIC before going out on their own, so i will get LOTS of sleep. What is it...gear up, co-pilots out.:D

Latest resources

Back