• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

QF-16 Drone First Flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fantastic... This aircraft that is now intended to have one more takeoff than landing... has a better ECS than my passenger airliner...

Fantastic... This aircraft that is now intended to have one more takeoff than landing... has a better ECS than my passenger airliner...

I know; hard to believe they're going to down the things. Would like the see the video of a hit. Not sure if anyone outside of a few Bosnian Serbs and Iraqi's have actually seen one taken down. Offer a ride to O'Grady if he would care to relive his experience.

I vote they save a few for playgrounds. When I was a kid, most every attraction had some fighter cemented to the ground with a ladder up to one side of the cockpit and a slide down the other. We'd climb the ladder, sit in the seat pretending to be an ace until someone jerked us out by an ear and threw us down the slide. A 16 would be the neatest playground toy ever. Well, maybe an A-10 would be cooler but I don't think they're droning those things out yet.

We'd climb the ladder, sit in the seat pretending to be an ace until someone jerked us out by an ear and threw us down the slide.

Man, those were the days! We even rode our bikes without helmets...

We'd climb the ladder, sit in the seat pretending to be an ace until someone jerked us out by an ear and threw us down the slide.

Man, those were the days! We even rode our bikes without helmets...

We stood up on the front seat (bench seat) of our parents cars. And stuck our hands and feet out the rear windows, when rear windows went all the way down.

remember kabangers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtqGbaO49ME

those things were like legalized nunchucks. I definitely lost a few IQ points after getting wacked in the head a few times with them.

If you really had a death wish you rode your big wheel out in the street after removing the flag.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back