• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Q3 at Delta: $1.6 Billion profit, $431 million higher than last Q3

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Uhhhhhhhhhh, there were tons of one time charges, but can you explain the $900 million in extra free cash flow? I think you're wrong again.... The employee profit sharing amount for the quarter was $384 million, and that is a percent of the pretax profit. You are big time jealous. Here's more for you to read from the article concerning the quarter:

"Results include $384 million in profit sharing expense in recognition of Delta employees' contributions toward achieving the company's financial goals, which makes a year-to-date profit sharing accrual of $823 million.

Delta generated $910 million of free cash flow during the September 2014 quarter. The company used its strong cash generation in the quarter to reduce its adjusted net debt to $7.4 billion and return $325 million to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases."

Bye Bye---General Lee

It's so much fun I feel guilty. 53 minutes... did your mom call you up from the basement for lunch?

Really? APC started a few years ago, and FI over 10 years ago. I didn't need to be GL on two websites. Are you a member over there?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Oh you're such the liar now! Are you saying that YOU haven't posted on APC as GL? :eek:

I've read quite a few over there that were GL. :rolleyes:

Oh you're such the liar now! Are you saying that YOU haven't posted on APC as GL? :eek:

I've read quite a few over there that were GL. :rolleyes:

Uhhhhhhh, I have not posted as GL on APC. Many posts probably sounds like me, which may be the case. Have a great day, Turdy.

Bye Bye---General Lee

It's so much fun I feel guilty. 53 minutes... did your mom call you up from the basement for lunch?

Yeah, proving you wrong is fun, and so easy. No challenge at all.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Not just sound like your crap but using the same name, GL.

Really? In the "latest and greatest" thread about DL? Or the DL hiring thread? Or the Contract 2015 thread? I think you are mistaken. Tell me when the last GL post occurred on any of those. Wrong.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ha! you're either full of donkey shet (most likely) or there's another 'General Lee' posting over there, but haven't seen any posts lately, maybe a year or more. Who cares but I suspect it was you. Think the mods there wouldn't allow you to play your game there right?

Bye bye---Freebrd

Ha! you're either full of donkey shet (most likely) or there's another 'General Lee' posting over there, but haven't seen any posts lately, maybe a year or more. Who cares but I suspect it was you. Think the mods there wouldn't allow you to play your game there right?

Bye bye---Freebrd

Whatever dude, you lose. Most of the mods over there are DL pilots. Bye now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back