• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Purdy Neat - Worth the $$?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's funny that everybody with a PNT bag says it's going strong but then admit the've had many repairs on it. Which is it? Going strong, or, needs to be sent away for repairs every several years?

Since you asked: As I'm sure you saw in my earlier post in this thread, I'm part of the "everybody," and my PNT hasn't needed repair in the more than three years I've had it. Three may be less than "several," but zero is certainly less than "many." :)

Truth be known it is probably more of a style statement, it doesn't get confused with the passenger bags, it will last a long time as long as you can keep it as a carry on, if it goes in the cargo hold it is very susceptible to damage, especially to the pull out handle.

Heyas,

Had my metal frame PNT for 9 years and still going strong. It went back to LW around year 6 for new zippers and to have the frame straightened. Put in new top end wheels myself from the local sports mart (they're the same as most rollerblade wheels). I probably put about $90 after purchase between wheels, handles and sending back to LW, but it's as good as new.

During the 2 weeks it was at LW, I used by wifes generic rollerboard...it self destructed in about 3 legs.

Travelpro's in comparason are disposable. You'll be lucky to get 2 years out of one.

Nu

what is the model of the costco bag everyone is talking about? link?

the stitches on my travelpro started to separate after 2 trips

Latest resources

Back