Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mullet

scattered,covered,chunked
Bought a new foam grip for the handle of my Purdy Neat Stuff rollerboad...cut the old one off, and now cant figure out how to detach the handle? There are two pin holes on the handle and I am not sure how it works? Do I bang them out? Need a special tool? Anyone know?

Unscrew the black or silver washer-looking things where the handle goes into the frame. Squeeze the handle release levers and pull the handle out of the bag. Undo one of the screws at the top of the handle, pull the handle shaft out of the metal tube at the top and shove the new foam cover over the tube. Reverse the procedure to put it back together.

njcapt said:
Undo one of the screws at the top of the handle, pull the handle shaft out of the metal tube at the top
Unfortunately, my handle has no screws on the top. On the top of the handle on both sides, is more like a pin, not a screw. I guess I will go back to staring at it and try to figure it out.
thanks for the help

Try lubing up the handle with a little dish soap and a lot of water. You can slide the foam thingee up the handle and when it dries it won't slide around anymore.

Latest resources

Back