Purdy Neat Stuff Bag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ex208driver said:
the pns stealth fits in the overhead on the 135 and 145. Just flip it over and stuff, tight fit but it is in the overhead. I do this all the time on the last row of the 135s.
Sweet. That right there just sold me.

I got mine in 2000. I've sent it in once to get a zipper fixed. They modified if (put a flap over the zipper on the bottom), fixed the zipper and others that were getting worn too. They can really take a beating.

The PNT suitcase is pretty good, heavy as a tank, but tough as one too. The computer bag, on the other hand, while it is excellent protection for your laptop, is not at alll convenient for going through security & pulling the computer out & putting it back in expeditiously. If security was no issue, I'd probably still use the PNT computer bag, but things have become easier since I got a generic satchel bag with a top zipper & a padded sleve inside for the computer... pull it out, drop it in, no hassel with the big velcro strap running the length of the computer to hold it in place.

turning2 said:
In reference to the Kensington Simply Portable Three computer bag that njcapt recommended, they can be found on ebay right now for $17.99 link
Dude, I'm there! Thanks for the heads up, I've got to get a 21st century backup. My wife is still using my original one, I just thought I needed a new one. Great bag, and it will slip over the handle on just about any roller suitcase.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back